MOLD REMEDIATION

Mold is a dangerous problem to have in any home or business and if left un treated can go on to wreak havoc on your home and potentially harm you and your family. Don't risk your property or health by leaving Mold un-treated in your home. Call the experts and have this problem address immediately.

Where Mold may be found:

Toxic black mold or black mold is a name commonly used for Stachybotrys chartarum. It is one of the most infamous toxic molds because it can grow in houses and is extremely dangerous to humans. Stachybotrys is known as a toxic mold because it produces toxins called mycotoxins. If your home has recently been flooded or exposed to high level of moisture, there is a good chance that this mold is living and thriving in areas out of site. But just because you can't see the danger, doesn't mean it isn't there and potentially harming your health. Look for mold growing in these common areas.

  • Basements
  • Cabinets
  • Wood Flooring
  • Laundry Room
  • Pump Room / Sub-pump space
  • Behind drywall after flooding
  • Attic and crawl spaces

Where can the mold be growing?

  • Flood damaged wood flooring
  • Water damaged base boards
  • concrete basement floors and walls
  • Drywall
  • Wood framing
  • Insulation / inner walls
  • Carpet flooring

If left untreated and in the right conditions mold will grow and contaminate more surfaces in your home. It is extremely important that you have a professional clean, remove and help with preventative measures in your home or business. D & K Works is your solution to all of your mold problems, we treat every home like a brand new challenge we don't take a one size solution fits all approach. We don't do it that way because your exposure and damage can be wide ranging and it could help lower costs by taking different approaches. If you have recently experienced a flood, high water levels, broken pipes or unusually high moisture exposure in your home or business, give us a call. Often mold will grow out of site, in walls, floor boards, insulation, cabinets and even concrete surfaces. Usually by the time you see the signs of mold, the damage is extensive and potentially harmful for you and your family.

Is Mold dangerous?

Certain types of mold can be very dangerous to us and pets. Especially young children and small pet breeds. Symptoms of black mold exposure can vary but a list of potential warning signs looks like this.
  • Respiratory problems
  • Skin inflammation
  • Hemorrhage
  • Irritation of the mucous membranes
  • Damage to internal organs
  • Mental impairment
  • Tiredness
  • Nausea
  • Immune system suppression
quote-request-button
Emergency-black-bold-help